Releasing (P) Releasing (P)

I like it

I'd like to know how you got echoes. Is it a Sytrus effect or...? The distortion is the X and Y thing, right? Great job!

photosyntesen responds:

well the echo on this song was a thing that was in the sound i used but you can make echo with fruity delay or maybe reverb 2 :)

Buzztone Symphony Buzztone Symphony

great

i'm contemplating downloading it, however. the chord progression at the beginning reminds me of twilight techno. The chord progression towards the end reminds me of operation:evolution. i would call this more of a recap of all your other songs. i'm a fan of your originals! otherwise, this is great. i like it!

Frozen in Black and Silver Frozen in Black and Silver

omg

great song but the patterns are too similar to your other songs... i listen to too much of your stuff for this to be extremely original. too much like cloud control.

Why Down? Why Down?

lame

still kinda lazy but you know why.

Kazmo - Zelda's Lullaby Intrp. Kazmo - Zelda's Lullaby Intrp.

does the game right! good job.

Kazmo responds:

Thanks!

[L3] Thoughts Of Escape ( [L3] Thoughts Of Escape (

i like it but

the drums were a little too loud. you should make it so the countermelody is louder than the drums.

LiquidEvolution responds:

No actually. The saws and melodies are never more powerful than the percussion and kicks in hardstyle. That's why it's 'Hard'style, not trance.

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

very similar to your other submissions

not saying i don't like it... i voted you a 4... and i want to ask you if i can use your songs on a Flash game i'm gonna make!

~Final Countdown~ ~Final Countdown~

yeah

I like this song. I'm gonna download it.