Mouse Operated Instrument Mouse Operated Instrument

These Haters Gonna Hate On MOI

But really, this is good. I've taken music theory in high school, and yes, I do understand how this is helpful. I've read these other crap reviews that are honestly meaningless to me because they say to me: "HERP DERP, uh, what does this do for me?". Well, I can tell this is more of a tool for creation, clicking and dragging adjacent hexagons yields best results for me, it's very helpful for coming up with a tune, creating a melody or bassline. I'm not the best composer and this tool gives me some inspiration.

Now for the part you would really like to hear from me, you've been waiting for someone to ask for some more form and function to your proudest creation: I'd like there to be a way to sustain a note to build a chord with this (I suggest using shift+click), plus more notes, possibly LESS transposing (-50 to 50 is way too much) and it would be nice if that dynamic text box displayed the key and not an integer, if possible, and increase the sound library, if you can find a way to get away from the square wave, I understand you have pitch bending in this. I don't understand what the hexagon colors mean in this, either.

Gah I've written a bunch, but I really feel bad you got all those ignorant reviews!.. I wanted to end saying that I have written/played some music, I have written some code, and created some graphics, and I must say the most difficult is coding and you can spend countless hours thinking of the right logic to get the computer to do what you want. I'm a computer science major in college as of now and I hope to get better at that by graduation! Take it easy, man.

Alien Pwnage Preveiw Alien Pwnage Preveiw

Alright... decent preview

K good. I'm interested in the engine. I've been trying to do that in my game for a while. can you provide me with an engine and you become coauthor of my game?

Monster Match Monster Match

creative, fun, challenging

this is a really good submission! i don't doubt this will be in the top 5!

Music Catch Music Catch

crazy

this has to be one of the most creative and entertaining games i've ever played. please make a sequel with more songs.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

i like it

but seems to be a super smash bros own up. it doesn't own up, but there is a lot of button pressing and combos, but i wanted directional attacks and midair attacks...

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

crazy

for one boss, he sure is hard! this is strategy as well as button pressing... i love it!

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

boxhead! boxhead!

better multiplayer! go! sean cooper! make a game that goes on a console!

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

nothing special, but customization is good

i like how it rolls, but it just stopped at the edge of a cliff.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

A Nother Great tute from Rystic

Platformers rule!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

That gave me a lot of help

Rystic is a genius, man! I never got anything I wanted from Flash until his tutorial!