Crossover 4 Pta 1 Crossover 4 Pta 1

Does everybody do these now?

it's pretty good. i should see the rest... but everyone's doing these sprite animations now! starting with when super mario bros z got famous... whew!

NSMB Episode 1 NSMB Episode 1

pretty good!

But... if you watch what came before this (I'm talking about Super Mario Bros Z ep 1-6), you'll see this is good but doesn't live up to the Z series. It's not bad... It's rather good! I couldn't do better than that! But, timing is perfect and keep going with these! Watch the Super Mario Bros Z series and see if you can do better than Alvin Earthworm!

TaloOfOz responds:

tnx a lot, i'm new in this, it take some time to do it like Alvin or better.. hehe wait for chap 2

_{The Squiggles Come}_ _{The Squiggles Come}_

i liked it!

you must've used a pc because this is pretty creative. i liked the part where you had the squiggle playing golf. :D thumbs up!

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

the truth

it is out! well, kinda. both of the computers were characterized well and the silliness was great. I have the same opinion as you about the commercial thing. i don't even know how they got a guy to pretend he's a pc and be a dork while mac is like "Don't look at that crap face, i'm shiny!" i loved your point about the shininess of the macs. very seductive if you have no common sense!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well thank you, I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, Macs rely on their shinyness a lot, don't they? Just seems like they do, anyway... with the operating system being shiny and everything being so smooth and whatever. Thanks for watching!

Apple vs Microsoft Apple vs Microsoft

i don't love mac

great comp, but windows takes the cake.

Home Made DS Home Made DS

this is a really cool animation

possibly the coolest i've seen here.

CLOCK WALK CLOCK WALK

not bad

i'm rating you for your skill level. you must've learned motion tweening. but the fps were low for this.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

adam rox

keep makin more bitey, man, that castle needs to be filled.